Test

How can there be so many bloggers out here and I get alzheimers when I try to use this???

Tuesday, September 07, 2010

It's been a while

I haven't been on here in ages and tonight I was thinking of and old friend and decided to check out his latest blog.........Very Good Mr RedBurtt. You never cease to amaze me.

I was looking back at some of the posts I had posted and it's been a while. A lot of things have changed since my last visit to the wonderful world of blogging. One of the things that I noticed that had changed the most was my outlook on life or maybe just my attitude. As I look back I feel that I had a much more positive attitude or outlook. I've always had to seem to work hard at keeping myself going and keeps my spirits high but it feels like somewhere along the way I lost the desire to do that. God only knows why. I know there's no Happiness Fairy who's going to stop by each night and sprinkle Happiness Dust on me or anyone else. I also know as well as as everyone else that you are responsible for creating your own happiness and if you don't there ain't no one out there who's gonna do it for you! I wouldn't say I'm sad though. I just feel tired or that I'm just existing. It could have something to do with the fact that I've been sick for the past two years and feel like my life has been on hold. I've spent two years going from doctor to doctor to doctor. I guess that can be draining.....but you know what.....I'm sick of it.....It's long past the time for me to get a grip. I'm glad I've put some of life's little journey to words so I can go back and give myself a kick in the ass when I need one.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:45 PM, Blogger Red Burtt said…

    Hi, Hope you are doing well, I'm out of Maine living in Hollis NH next door to my son, Barbara has parkinson desease and I developed a Bladder Cancer but it is under control, they cleaned it all out, I have it checked every three months if anything should pop up they go right in and get it, they told me something else will kill me but I don't believe those bastards. I think of your parents a lot we had some good times over the years, you take care of youself.
    Love Mr Burtt xxoo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home