Test

How can there be so many bloggers out here and I get alzheimers when I try to use this???

Sunday, October 09, 2005

Lost in a Blog Hole

Well, this is going to be my third attempt at trying to create this blog.

I don't know what I keep doing wrong but I spent 2 weekend nights pouring out my heart and soul and BAM.....gone in a flash.

I don't consider myself a stupid person or a rocket scientist, just somewhere in between. I think the majority of my knowledge on just about every subject has been self taught. I guess this is just another one of those things that is going to take some time. I suppose like everything else, the more you practice the better you get, but as I look through some of the blogs on here by young children I feel like a total idiot.

I have no idea why I can't create a different blog title name and can only post to existing blogs. When I try to do that it's like I'm trying to create a new blog address. All I want to do is create a new blog that doesn't fall under the heading of Test...even thought in this case, that's exactly what this is.

So that's problem number one. Then we come to problem number two. I say the heck with the individual blog title and try to create a post. The first time I decided I would try to save as a draft. I was thinking that since it was the crack of dawn and my brain may have been a little foggy that I could go back later and check to be sure that what I wrote was what I was actually trying to say. It sounded logical so I hit the save as a draft and taadaa...gone without a trace. I searched for hours trying to find it or recapture it but poof...it's gone.

You know what they say...if at first you don't succeed try try again. Hey it's the weekend, what else do I have to do on a rainy weekend in the middle of the night besides sleep or housework? Sleeping doesn't seem to be in my vocabulary these days and I don't think my neighbors would like to hear me running my vacuum cleaner in the middle of the night. I guess it's time to try try again.

My first attempt was so much more wity with lots of plays on words. I was so proud of myself. I tried to say the same thing but being in a different frame of mind that night it was a little different and with less humor. After all, there was a chance that I would mess it up again and it would get lost in space, but if you don't try you'll never know if you'll succeed. I wasn't sure where my brain would take me so I figured I'd save the title for last. Very carefully I wrote my next blog. I finally finished and re-read it several times. I didn't want to hit draft and lose it again so I figured I'd make sure it was right and hit publish this time. Well....I finished and no sooner did I hit publish than I remembered that I forgot to put a title in it. Here we go again, another blog lost in a blog hole. I tried to click on recover post and a million other things but nothing worked!

So here I go again. I'm in Posting, Create, Compose, I've titled my blog and hopefully checked my verbage. My only options now are to Save as a Draft or Publish Post. I'm hoping that Publish Post will do what it says but I don't know! If this ends up in space somewhere and someone happens to see it please try and post a comment. Maybe if I get it I can find out where it went. Wish me luck....here goes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home